Sunday, September 26, 2010

Later I saw that woman, uncle renovated new home

Later I saw that woman, uncle renovated new home, the King II with her uncle to help carry bricks, not tall, big eyes,buy chanel, very white skin. To no one and began to live is not praise, the king returned home two of several children cooking, laundry. If a king will not second sight, he was always like a lost soul, like to find her.

   I am pleased the king, and also stored for many years devoted to their wines took out for him at his house to celebrate. That day he was so happy ... ...

   wheat harvest season last year, I called my mother. Mother said: \

   mother said: \to the king two threatened to drink some pesticide, he said, no reason he can be a family, and said you Drink! scare who you ah! \

   I cried, I think only I can understand the emotional world of King II. After all, our lives go through emotional turmoil.

   young when he get out of rural areas, as parents behave to welcome as his dream of love. Maybe he is not satisfied on the other side of the face, but he still used to really care to treat her.

   middle-aged widowed, experiencing the pain of torture, he was with a loved one, can not and do not be naive children Jiaozhen ... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment