Sunday, April 10, 2011

Floating ~ ~ ~

 I asked my dry daughter: little angel grow up want to do it? Thought staring at a pair of big eyes little angel said to me: dancer, beauty, and Xi Yang Yang. Then, the little angel asked me: godfather, what do you want to grow up? A 5-year-old child was asked made me think long to answer ... ...
I think I've grown big enough, I was 5 years old notebook, kindergarten first time eating a piece of eggplant in life, need something let an, from not seeing the purple Rules of the cylinder there is a deep shadow and offensive, determined to destroy all the world's eggplant to do a , eggplant is the result of the hard work of farmers uncle, we can not waste, so it should eat, we can not picky eaters, so what the children do not like eggplant, then the remaining five children at the same table one more piece to this folder bit children. Obviously, I was that children do not eat eggplant, the children were excited at the same table, to gloat to me a lot of eggplant folder. So, I still do not eat eggplant, in addition to other, always firmly believed that: UNDER FIRE, I made a fight of life for the first time, I jumped on the table, singing the phrase was the most influx of Vegetable Rice ... ... all on the table, the children were surprised look and aunt have been distorted face and tell me: I play big! The next one week, I can not play with toys, not in the playground activities, which can be considered the first time in my life was officially official imprisoned. As for eggplant to destroy Superman when this ideal, stop there. After seeing eggplant, I'll call you
enter primary school, teacher education, we must grow up to become a scientist, to contribute to the motherland, a four virtues. Honestly, I do not know today that After the bags into the female students demonstrated scientific achievements; have stolen the money ran home, the psychological journey of Bill Gates, of course, not every people can play games as the richest man; I'm okay, I and several male students research scientists, when I can not. However, the teacher did not think so, ah, my teacher found this material I am a scientist, especially my family did not give the teacher an experiment similar to Apple's Apple ... ... So, she used me as the apple experiment, the location of the past three school arrangements directly to the rear row of three rows. Finally, to the other students do not disturb my research, one person sitting directly to my special place. So smashed bash to go, smashed six years, Hunhunee on the junior high school. Teacher's experiment also stop there, I did not become any kind of scientist.
into the junior high school, I am crazy obsessed with the football program of the traditional strengths of our country. But I did not like the other students want to be a star after that, because I like to play together when you can smoke, gambling, the younger sister. Therefore, in China's professional players, smoking a drug, a girl of prostitution, gambling and a ball is no big deal, all the rest of us play more than ten years ago. But because of football, I design to be a geographer. Why? Because look at the World Cup, to recognize the flag of each country, so I liked to see the national flag, go to the country's geographical location, the geography lesson, and I am positive that my classmates are also very good geography, So call me when geographical Examination to give them answers. However, I ultimately failed to become a geologist, because after examinations, did not pass the class capable of several different persons, I am one of them, strangely, the answer to my classmates to pass, so I think Geography is a very strange thing, the local Neo should be unlucky.
high school, my favorite day, no makeup, no bags, nobody, no money, no beer belly, go to school with personal opinions on the line, with or without the brain, there is no brain, does not matter. Not so many things to want a lot of things, the ideal will become more up, basketball, music producer, wandering romantic singer.
basketball occupied most of my high school life, I have re-determined, but my coach told me: children, give up. I think your point of billiards played okay, you see you cut class so much time playing billiards, certainly the level of good. It seems I was set wrong with ambition, but I do not regret it, at least on my side of the group, billiards industry I've played the best basketball, basketball pool play my best. Billiards and basketball circles, and I rolled the dice with a certain level.
11 years ago, my father bought me a guitar cost 180 yuan, for this guitar, I started to do this life thing really seriously, looking forward to class every day home piano, from school through to sleep, crazy piano, middle of the night hiding in the toilet with a towel to cover the sound hole, has been playing to the fingers bleeding, wrapped tape to continue playing. I decided to do a wandering romantic singer, kept out of a variety of bars, night games ... ... expected to be the resident bar singer, the next time after I became a wandering romantic singer; What is the wandering romantic singer it? Fact is the We drink when others sing. However, until today that I still miss my Volunteers fill
entrance, which is a ideal official, kicked over the children in kindergarten, after lunch, I made the high quality of life against the second duty-bound to fill the eight art , for a long time my family did not talk to me. Actors ruthless, thinking this can not blame the older generation, because this tradition is still carried on today.
four years (omitted)
to today, I am still engaged, and music-related work, but, just work. Online there is a saying: the ideal is full, the reality is key. It reminds me of a friend's story, this man was a child talk about love when the University has been on the first love Lianlianbuwang; day, first love, called and said to him: I like home, come over? ! This man was dressed Youguangshuihua, driving car, the car plays know that
my dear little angel, so I can only answer you: ideal? Godfather seems to quit! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment