Tuesday, April 5, 2011

His tears flowing

 Some things turned around is a lifetime;
young we give up, thought it was just a relationship. Later learned, that is life;
I'm still waiting for you, but you have never been here before;
great sorrow in the heart die.
I'm fine, no noise no trouble do not show off, do not wronged, do not laugh, do not need others to know;
friends are envious of me, in fact, the people that I envy them ;
love you long time, so you have a long time. Now I want to leave you, even long
than long, long time I rejected in love, how could you lose me
those who have been allowed wayward era, called the youth;
forgotten, is the most helpless love;
your happiness is obvious, I get embarrassed nowhere to hide;
; as I turned over, no one will see my tears, right?
we've been through so many trials, finally returned to the origin
make you crazy in the place without me, let me in without you strong;
Every day, indulge yourself once, cry once, only once its time to smile happily ever;
their cruel, will make you happy ;
I just want to ask you: If I look back, you are still alive?
When you do the time, no one will remember. When you're wrong, even the breathing is wrong;
love you so short, forgetting is so long
wait, is the first of the old life;
; as a man does not want to, anything can be put down;
fairy tale is over, forget that happiness!
happiness is to find a warm person over a lifetime;
no trouble, but no return
to how strong dare not forget;
see other people's stories, their tears flowing;
now I hate myself, I remember our past;
not people had to be understood has been the weak strong;
do not deceive me, you know that even your lies I will believe;
I miss, you do not miss;
Please do not pretend to be nice, I'm a fool would take it seriously;
a person, a city, and his pained
each step we take, are too early to go, ah, caught in the learn to love before; to learn to appreciate the break before; to learn to face before the end;
most fortunate in my life two things: one, the time I finally consuming love for you love is not enough for Yee
paid to do work hard enough, you can keep happy;
strange coming year is the closest you yesterday, the total was better than that have not met
this log from the phone Qzone! Mobile Access z.qq.com, anytime, anywhere recording my mood! The service is free of the details come in>>
tag waiting for life learn to miss the tear.

No comments:

Post a Comment