Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Mate Selection

 An age of 23-33 years old, I want to mature than their peers, he can tell me spoiled, but I am not that kind of energy to coax life little brother, he should be mature, but not to I'm that much difference, I can think of the most romantic thing is getting older with him, he got the go ahead for many years, I will not stand it.
2 tall not short on the line than I can, I 161, are all with beautiful shoes, so wear shoes I have almost 166 or so of the bar.
3 weight, for future generations, I hope he physical standards, no stunted growth and deformity, not too fat, do not see the kingdom of the wind on the back, I was 49 kg, she is fairly standard.
4 hair, not bald, not curly hair, hair, hair should not be too hard (such a person a bad temper.) Nor is the juvenile bald makes me a false impression.
5 eyebrows a bit strong, character eyebrow, eyebrow broom, or no eyebrows, do not.
6 eyes: for myopia, for future generations, the best degrees below in 1000, I am 350 degrees, to be invisible. Single fold does not matter, want to have look, eyes are not insignificant persistent, but not green beans or honey eye slit eyes.
7 nose shape is very important, my nose looks good, want them or not flat nose aquiline, his neat little teeth, do not be a big die or tetracycline.
8 big my mouth a little bit, but not Roberts so much, I hope some of the other mouth sexy, not too thick, nor too thin, lip health, not black.
9 I oval face, for future generations, please face each other or not is a huge triangular face, or other grotesque face, ears, is not the kind of Buddha, do not fan the ear.
10 my face the skin, and to make other psychological balance, please do not face each other in the pit with the moon, Qingchun Dou and other appalling stuff. My skin is very white, in order to make the other side does not feel racial differences, and I hope other differences not significant. Body skin is relatively good, against hairy throwback, not to smoke scars, tattoos and other marks. No body odor does not have a foul odor.
11 Also, his voice, not people could not tell men and women, a little magnetic best, do not stutter, look to the right, in short, I hope he is man, that I like type!
12 he could not pay the wine, if you smoke, I can accept the maximum is one and a half package.
13 to hold things I like to sleep to sleep, hoping that he would not mind as pillow, not like a sleepwalker, I like KB the story, I hope he will join with me frightened, and then I When fear of the toilet with me.
14 at more than 80 db's not snoring, sleep unconsciously teeth, fart, like in the dream other than me, shouting the names of MM, and resolutely rejected.
15 Do not macho, I'll make him a man's vanity was satisfied, but he should not have taken things as it should, I hope he has many friends, see if he has no friends, is very dangerous.
16 World Without Thieves can, but not money! Deposits can not be negative, the best in the 5 digits, of course, the above are welcome to prepare for contingencies, such as what I was born a child. House, the car can not, I can also live in luxury living to the basement, cars can take a bike ride, but hope that he will not let me sleep on the streets, freezing to death. He can not poor, I am a more practical girl, I do not believe in love without bread. If he suddenly broke, I will never betray.
17 I am a very particular about the life and sentiment of the people, spend the least money, flies the most comfort, hope he does not have ** psychology, when he was unhappy, I will not taunt him, I would encourage him and hope he can be so kind to me.
18 to retain their own space, we hope that the two intersecting circles, not the phase off, tangent. I do not hope that he is shy, not a three-legged kick to the kind of P or can not find jobs, so they took me the kind of outlet, at least he should be able to feed themselves, the work of hot words, not decadent, full of hope for life and confidence.
19 home front of the computer at me more than the time (besides work), I doubt the motives of his spouse, to see beauty? Yes, I like, and you can enjoy, but do not You unnatural, my observation and a keen sense of smell and, if found perfume in the OR is not my hair, and even other colors, was given.
20 love me, trust me, he wanted to know, I will still him, I do not want to say to not say, but will not lie to him, two people sincerely want to face .



No comments:

Post a Comment