Thursday, June 9, 2011

Miss this life !

The next life and then hold your handI would like this document to all the world were not allowed to spend the lovers love!



your love like the Millennium Reserva, anhydride alcohol fragrance, let me indulge; your love poem like a pure, fresh and full of, let me think. miss breathed one go along with the music you play, sing a melody of love hearts to each other; miss your sweet lips close to listen to you that hot breath. Really Want .....



love, picturesque, smoke clouds, when you walked into my dream? a dream is a fantasy, is the virtual is real, I love the wine drunk in you. < br>

wind, the clouds drift away when I look back, according to the cold mist in the hearts of the cage; sober, the dream is gone, how many melancholy misery. untold frustration, endless, of emotion, we can not be crossed between a river sideways. even love how deep, how strong the desire to miss, I can not pull your hand. We can only stand and will also cross the distance across the Galaxy Cowherd and Weaver Girl.



need to know what love is fate, never meant to be futile. All chosen by God in the arrangements get made fate, not his own, the feelings that should not be reserved only to give up.


buried Cangzaixinli a feeling, a yearning lies in the dream, a miss in the breeze and clouds care. Love the people do not have to stay together, people know each other even if you feel so far have one mind.




meet sometimes not as good as remembered, are not the only feel precious and can not always have the best, then, let that feeling is always retained. Reality and dreams are often back opposite direction, there are too many regrets in life and the disappointments, do not insist, do not hate, do not sigh, That's good to know: There is a kind of happiness is the sweet sour.



forget, forget you my good; forget, forget to laugh once, the clock will not stop the pace of life still continues every day, you and I can only go back to playing that role.


miss this life, the afterlife adjourned. If you were reincarnated, I would like your wine products; If you were reincarnated, I would like to hold your hand; If you were reincarnated, please use your arms around me !





I would like this document to all the world were not allowed to spend the lovers love making *** tidal
*** 2006.9.19.

;
I love you more love myself! To pro-listen to my voice it, you will not regret it! Believe themselves to their own hopes, come here to 442,514,124. Will make you satisfied?




comment
use signatures [url = javascript: void (0);] select channel [/ url]

No comments:

Post a Comment