Monday, May 30, 2011

2011, the sentence just listed , are passed crazy!

! ! !---- 2011, the sentence just listed all turn crazy!
1, do not call after breaking miss miss, called Fanjian

2, the goods have expiration date, when people look tired. You are in me, can 牛逼 when
3, small birds, can it play the whole sky is indeed 4, not obsessed brother, sister in law is legendary
5, my life that I could not help the heavens, I want to destroy my day off
6, the world's most useless thing is to pay slips, looked angry, bottoms too small.
7, talent and genius was only a single Therefore, talent is fine, but genius is always a bit II.
8, if you can not tolerate me, that is not your mind is too narrow, that is my personality is too great.
9, I'm embarrassed to grab you, how do you have the nerve to steal it?
10, my heart is broken too, and holding out with like dumplings.
11, or a good mix of ancient, can be cut off when the civil servants.
12, since mental illness, my spirit was much better!
13, the greatest cup: But old age, bald hero.
14, the so-called beauty, cosmetics, mostly slaves.
15, can not Because, we have the holidays, you put me as a festival before.
16.
17. travel is to stay tired from his place to someone else tired of the place to stay.
18, not the lonely, who is with me.
19, can be robbed of love, then it's no love.
20, are allowed to be called the era of squandered youth
21, do have a conscience of men, women looking for a temperament.
22, I'm nostalgic because I do not see the future.
23, is not afraid to drink dichlorvos, afraid openings Enjoy a pleasant surprise more than a bottle!
14, something Ben subject directly, do not take your ignorance, challenge my blacklist.
15, said silence is golden. is not silent for a long time there will be a lot of gold ah?
16, inferior surface, cover inner metamorphosis.
17, tears are a gift you sent me, the address is not very happy.
18, a person, treat yourself; two people, treat each other
19, Carousel is the most brutal game, there is the eternal pursuit of the distance to each other! 20, and then tired, put your boat tied to the grass by the arrows to go.
21, some people like this, they are maggots all over the world to think that is a big bog.
22, regret the things I do, I only do things you regret.
23, the earth is in motion, a person will not always be in a bad position
24, fifty cents and fifty cents is the happiest because they make up a piece.
25, can not hold the sand, So Young it
26, not afraid of debt collection is a hero, afraid of debt is really poor!
27, who can not be too square, not too round, a wounding one will lead people away from you, so people should elliptical!
28, ads look good, suddenly jumped out a TV series.
29, you are not a cactus, why so strong.
30, I am not a descendant of the rich! But I do wealthy ancestors!

No comments:

Post a Comment