Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Lucio Moratti is far better than the premise would like to meet a return Hoeness Bayern

 Before the switch to Inter Milan, Lucio Bayern Munich in the Bundesliga dominant force for many years, he evaluated the chairman of the two clubs. But he sometimes cool enough, in public and in the locker room, he had said the words that hurt the players. have occurred in my body, it was in the 2006-07 season, when Bayern did not reached the Champions League, Hoeness President hope to win every game, there are times we did not win, he was very upset to come to changing Office called me. When the team did not win a bad mood is normal, but as club president, he should be careful not to hurt their own players, then. If Hoeness President feel the need to criticize me, the way can take phone calls in very public criticism of the practice locker room respect me, and the past chairman Rummenigge never want to do. a special moment, desire to win the final victory is also a perfect answer. all the elements, we must do our best. and won many titles with Bayern. My daughter was born in Munich, my son now and Bayern fans. In last season's Champions League final, I and my daughter went to the Bayern fans in the stands, all fans stood up to clap for me, it really is a special moment. I have good memories of Bayern, and if they need to, I would like to return to Bayern Munich, Inter Milan, but only after I agreed to sell. 

YORK, January 16 report:

Brazilian central defender Lucio joined Inter Milan last season after the resumption of the best, and was named to the 2010 FIFA announced good lineup. In an interview with the German Our poor performance in the league, AC Milan was beyond, perhaps this is the reason Benitez class, this is the decision of President Moratti. Lucio Bayern final kiss Scarf (data for)

No comments:

Post a Comment