Thursday, December 9, 2010

Saturday

 Saturday, December 23
hey - I may be a sentimental man! I finally get through a day of learning,UGG boots, and happy. However,UGGs, I am also the coming of the new year and feel sad. In fact, it is: the new year, but next year still far away? Think about it, human life only a few years.
Perhaps, I should not moan and groan at this. Yes! people do not like to think about, how order for a successful day after day passes, happiness and joy.
12 months, and brought Christmas.
we are, how you want for Christmas? Oh! maybe adults do not want to have it! more rigid because of their ideas. they are not as such a novel, right? Oh! Probably.
Seriously, Christmas is mainly students, young people and young people, but which is the busiest of students: Christmas greeting cards to write. Oh, I'm really busy these days.
ah! week has passed. Tomorrow is Christmas Eve, the day after tomorrow is Christmas. tell the truth, I really do have a bit excited. In the Christmas Eve The idea of students really make me want to. such as the day went to the school play, do not sleep and so on.
but I've been lazy. Maybe a decade over the past few years have not had a good reason for it. Now I just want a good Chinese New Year crazy, huh, huh ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment