Sunday, October 31, 2010

Ah really so disappointing - the mermaid's tears - the focus of blog

 XI I did not leave with a customer watched a nice house with two bedrooms South transparent price is lower than 90 level is also very optimistic about the customer because the customer has seen a lot of a house are not only optimistic about this like an appointment the day before yesterday come to see 2 times myself to see other houses,UGG boots cheap, but I feel this is appropriate to pay all the tax programs and Yao gave the customer feel you can forget it again customers to pay a deposit because there are several customers would like to set the house are I hijacked an appointment today with his uncle,Discount UGG boots, and I said in the read through the customer must pay any attention to his uncle heart call the shots so I have to wait several extra days to wait to know how long things last and so today I was full of joy with customers in the re-count all taxes that go back and think about good and then informed me that he left the greater the disappointment,UGGs, but sometimes the greater the hope that customers called to say the house just not optimistic about his uncle did not like this area because The SAR is a plot hyun young age his uncle did not like here,bailey UGG boots, but big customers still can not master it for even a single yellow A good sad Awu .. woo .. woo ..!!!! come tomorrow, when he said that the deposit He returned to the view that a single aborted even go home and sleep really so bad

No comments:

Post a Comment