Monday, November 1, 2010

Birds. Flowers. Dogs and bright-colored clothes.

 When will the next in the end of a quiet snow. As I imagined is so quiet and solemn, despite the fall,UGGs, quietly without interest. No different from a lot of things around us, I can only wait for them to silent come,UGG boots clearance, and then watch them leave quietly.
I do not understand why he was so like me so that I. still do not understand the text I wrote that suspicion what it meant, or to whom. He also, as other Like, there just to peep at what time I did what wrong side of his meaning wrong. Otherwise, the suspicion. Loose lips sink ships, will be unknown because the words of a sentence and hurt some people, concerned about the silent , listening to refute, and around, I love, people. Therefore, in order to avoid, I will try, cautious.
phone rang no answer, for a long time, I am not in a hurry, and then I heard her voice, lazy and keyed, so I suddenly wanted to go back and see her. So I inhale, begin to speak. She was silent, me too. Finally, she said yes. I suddenly feel unworthy of her, and then quickly hang up. then exhaled. I used to put her head buried in the earth, and dare not face the cruel injury. cowardly. but I hope that one day, when I had to be strong, I can do it.
just have some problems deserted cold air to breathe,UGG boots cheap, to touch the apple of the lines, think of what things and people blurred, and the relationship between them is very complex. and then I went back to the keyboard, that makes me panic that had returned to normal, no signs of any repairs. just to do myself, I do not care at the time, recovered. To my surprise, how not too happy. because it was too abrupt, too much like a was completely restored between people leaving the faint traces of farce.
get out of bed ringing tone of vitality. cheerful. noise. while I do not see a very prepared to see the words. I looked up and listen, as if time are stopped. ringtones spread rapidly in the air, covered, lingering sound heard. discourse in front stopped, then slowly fester, brought back to my old aversion. I'm silent. noisy silence, once again. With quiet, gentle people and pretty dance music, I once again blurred in the time they had and now in.
Iowa dear to me and told a joke, something about plucking caterpillars. Then the dormitory laughter filled the air,UGG shoes, feel relaxed.

No comments:

Post a Comment