Sunday, November 7, 2010

After the man in life

 Graduated from college and now has a full 3 years, 3 years, I have gone through 2 life man.
Has been their popularity are good, but until the girls only to friends, to boys is not. With the increase of age and increase the cultural level, before we know there are gay this group, there are gay know the word in English. But his is not involved in this circle has been, first,cheap UGG boots, I do not know how to reach the second is Learning busy, plus myself cadres, and students usually have endless things through college.
returned to Nanking after graduation, I did not hurry to find work, because I know I can not find work to worry about , just graduated from college with my brand, any city in the country can find a good job. I want to rest at home for some time to look for work. During that time I have nothing on the Internet, before the school did not know when how to find people like us, and then I can get all the original network.
He is a graduate large N, Shandong, tall, full of solid. We met online, he big me 2 years old, he was the first in my life man, we talked for some time on the Internet and finally decided to meet again. for the first time met in a park near my house door, I take my dog,UGGs, he all the way at a glance recognize me, because I told him before, I will lead the dog to go out yo dog Shunpian Dai. That night he was walking the dog with me, we walk together, talk to each other, enhance mutual understanding. from Chat one more year, I learned that he will graduate, I asked him whether to stay after graduation in Nanjing, or will it go back to Shandong, said the chances to stay in Nanjing, bigger, of course I just soon, but my mind was secretly happy one.
, we met up the number, the more he leave, I unemployed at home, two people have the time. Sometimes he would come to my house during the day, we watched TV, watching movies. against his shoulder and watched the TV did not feel good in general. is coming to an end during the holidays, when my room in my home, I put my first time to him. now only remember his pain grimace in pain in the After a long pause was not very hurt, and then he held me tight, kiss me hh
Sometimes I play to his quarters. to see if he lived in what the nest, I do not know that I'm going to have a pre-order, or he has is so neat, he's still full of quarters clean and neat actually, ha ha, it was to my surprise!
him after school during the day to no time , but he will have time in the evening send a message to me and told me to hold the dog, about my first time we met at the gate waiting for him, and he with me walking the dog, walk, talk, ask me at home today are doing it? eat something? there did not want his kind of thing. I remember the first time we met we just walk the night chatting, and even hand did not pull over. I think he was still full and decent man, although like me, but still the rules. Even in a place no one, nor on my hands and feet. heart to God for me really good, my first one is this good man. who knows this He is limited to only once. from that, he walks with me when walking the dog, he will not let any one place where no one, he pulled me into the tree next to the tenderness of a will. Slowly He actually developed their own initiative where no one with my walk. He is more daring, sometimes even in places where people pass the time while I wipe my point not pay attention to the oil.
One night, he and walk the dog with me. He single-handedly holding my hand, one hand holding the dog for me. We have a sentence of not talking. Suddenly he turned his head looked at me and asked: You do not back me? took out the phone, open the piece he sent a message to read himself. I saw that says Hey, of no more than you, not a lot of sleep, even if turned into pigs, and you leave on the leg now? which point my eyes on you in the end ah? human or body, or else ah? : in your three! become disoriented, so I had such friends!
blink of an eye, summer is over, the weather slowly cool it, since I get started looking for work, he graduated from the time getting closer. So we slowly with less time, often at night I am the only one walking the dog out. one less person around, I feel very uncomfortable. Fortunately, he was a conscientious, considered a good time I walk the dog, call to me, talk with me,UGG boots clearance, across the mobile phone Jiaojiao dog name, dog is very strange to smell cell phones, then threatened to back several steps. He said his boss to be more in touch with friends, easy to graduate, also write papers, to reply.
time off really fast, once winter arrived, he packed his things ready to go home, I found a very good unit, ready to go to work after New Year, and heart very happy, but only half the fun, because he wanted to return home New Year, leave me a month. We sent messages every day, will call every few days. are irrelevant, then say, what to eat at home, you, see relatives and friends what you, what would be junior high school classmates friends. Finally, pay attention to the other end of the body are asked.
in lively in the passed, I began to work, but he does not end his vacation. he came back The day I did not go to the station to meet him, because just the work, not leave, afraid to leave a bad impression on the leaders. just sent him a message, when I called at noon to rest. After a few days before we met. I went to his school after work to find him, he at the gate waiting for me, come see me ride waved at me, look at me wearing a hat, scarf, gloves, heavily armed like to laugh and said: Try! dinner and then pick up your kid holding tightly to his waist, he told me the gloves to go, his hand in his jacket pocket, saying that warm inside, I Yi Yan and the line. Along the way we did not speak, the winter wind, cold irrigation into the mouth uncomfortable, so I did not take the initiative to speak to him. just want to shop for dinner that far away, so he has been riding with me, so I have been holding him, against him. I only that this winter was not cold, it seems that Spring in March, the genial sunshine on my body. I wear a cycle that I was his first and only time.
eat, he always kept The wink to me, and my funny face red heart, the fear of being around the customers see. then I simply have not bothered so much to dawdle with his legs under the table legs, and he did not think I so bold, surprise, then it is more of Huoji fire tease, and three two put food to eat, and eat after paying money took me to a nearby hotel room opened. We took the key, entered the room, the door was shut we kissed up against the door. edge pro side went to the bedside. He did not help me with scarves solution down,UGG boots cheap, they begin to curse: themselves get him down! not capable of arrived today, tomorrow school, things and more, you have to go back to gathering information, nor do I say did not and at home. He we talked for a while, get dressed leave the.
he took the car keys from my hand open the lock, to help me Tuizhao Che, I said: ride the train for so long, just and that, and certainly tired, simply go back and tidy up early rest. Who said I was tired, but for today you have to go home, refused to spend the night outside, I will let you know how good I am in the end! You are invincible super macho universe! be all right? He sideways, and he helped me put on his hat, asked: on the right is my home, to the left is the big N, I do not want him back while stocks I own and then winter, Nanjing, still full of cold at night.
now think of it is still full of regret, because sitting in the back seat arm around bike his waist feels really good. they should let me get me, lost a valuable opportunity, and that opportunity to have again.

No comments:

Post a Comment