Tuesday, February 22, 2011

July 8 2008 19 15 minutes

 At 19:15 on July 8th, 2008 points
leveraging finally realized the ultimate upset, a bunch of work on hand did not touch a tap, greeting colleagues hate, hate the leaders care, hate the phone rings .... .. After the return of reason do not want to go home or disgraced in the inside, but no longer surprised to find that even the strength to back - home, Chennai Ruohe word is really a bother. I remember the weekend that the three cis mother said proudly to the president: too many gloomy state of madness and the aching organ. always put their own sorrows and joys, and hopes to give such and such an easy life and death does not care about their people, and is doomed to heartache, and doomed to despair and tragedy.
I tried my best to cry, even if the single remaining years even if the helpless larvae life, I do not go to pray, do not always find a missing person. Although I can hear the phone ring will irritable will be playing timid, but the phone is my work, the right to contact friends outside of work to me, it is my duty available to confirm my existence and security, although extremely Chicks, though at a glance. remember that Lu Xun words: even if the light is also a small stream of clear light and sincere thank you for giving me the reasons for existence.
CP even recall the boss gave me the first lesson on the workplace, Why change clothes? because of the need to prove that you returned home ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment