Thursday, February 17, 2011

Wedding anniversary

 Today is my wedding anniversary and Dani
sixteen years of our published a new book, named for the expedition for the new book, love so deep! so put! we withstood all the pressures, including relatives of people do not understand the rejection, we duty-bound us hand in hand, and now I'm still kind of situation as the out of control, I will miss you, like Like the little girl crying, worried about your first love, I would like it, put a love letter I wrote you letters sent to you. think of so many years, our love is this how if Burongyia ! use your words, know that we process the 16-year period, they saw only the present results. but 16 years we have experienced difficult process, it is the witness of our love for each other. I often thought about these processes, in which a recall of I got a lot of comfort. I enjoy the process, this also inspired me to enjoy my love more love, more love we have for this family. and our efforts to our struggle, is not it precisely to our small family life, you had better and more fulfilling!
Yesterday we the.
Danielle wrote in 2009 of our anniversary

No comments:

Post a Comment